Just when we thought 2020 couldn’t get any crazier, along comes the Regional Business Partners Program (RBPP) with its own Bad Apples.
Unfortunately, some Taxpayer-Funded RBPP Advisors have been greedy PIGS 🐷 & putting ALL 4 FEET & SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH.
It’s offensive when thousands of Small Businesses fight for survival that Advisors from well-known companies are shafting Small Businesses & shafting their own country too. Classless Creatures.
Below are 2 REAL scenarios:-
(there are plenty more)
– A Small Business received 6 hours phone/zoom Advisory Sessions
– Cost to Taxpayers: $5,000
– $833 per hour2: – 20 Small Businesses received a half-day (4hr) Advisory Session
– Cost to Taxpayer: $100,000
– $25,000/hr for the group
– $1,250/hr per SME Let’s be crystal clear here, this is corruption, theft of Crown Money your money, my money
Putting the above into context #smallbusiness Advisors (very good ones) charge around $250/hr, any Advisor charging above $250/hr would need to be offering a VERY special service.
There needs to be an immediate (& independent) review & that must include transparency on hourly rates charged by RBPP Advisors.
The Party’s Over! – Greedy Advisors & their Unethical Billing Practices can BUGGER OFF.